Friday, July 12, 2013

London: A day in Greenwich


My last trip to London was a little bit crazy. I decided to go at the last moment so I went with no luggage at all, just my handbag, and I didn't even have any contact lens case or solution. Thanks god my sister was fantastic and  she had prepared a welcome pack with everything I needed ( including a new pack of knickers from Primark, in case you were wondering...) I had to do a lot of work for uni, so I didn't have much time to enjoy London and D & C company, but at least I could spend my last day with my sister in Greenwich, walk through the market and the  little shops and grab some food in M&S to have a delicious picnic in the park. The weather was great and I couldn't have asked for more. I had had a week from hell, with too many things going on at the same time, but I definitely came back to BCN  10 times happier and stronger than when I left.













And after a perfect day it came a perfect evening to match, having a great burger in a cute pub in Chislehurst.




London, London, London, you ROCK AND I STILL  MISS LIVING HERE A LOT, and I promise to myself that I will come back soon because you are my second home and I LUV U a lot. Oooops, and, by the way, I think that traveling with no luggage is GREAT, it makes you feel very free and I am afraid it can be very addictive :))))))))))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it